Monday, July 8, 2013
Koppelli’s Gym owner, Adam Pollack, was arrested in March 2013 for attacking a woman and threatening to cut her fingers and toes off. Pollack testified today that George Zimmerman joined his gym in 2010 and began training in “grabbling” then switched to boxing. He testified that Zimmerman was trained in how to get free from being mounted, and how to protect his face from punches. Zimmerman did not advance quickly because he was obese and had no previous athletic experience.
Mark and Sondra Osterman have written a book where they refer to George Zimmerman as the most hated man in America.
Hated? Maybe by some. Some people think he is the most shameful man in America. Nevertheless, those who probably dislike George Zimmerman or think that he is shameful might be;
1. Responsible gun owners
2. Responsible patients with ADHD.
3. Responsible neighborhood watch volunteers.
4. People that don’t lie to the court.
5. People who tell the truth when under oath.
6. People who don’t wear band aids intended for fingers between their eyes.
7. People who don’t put band aids intended for fingers on their head.
8. People who don’t put band aids on anything after the physician’s assistant examined them, told them to apply soap and water and didn’t apply bandages.
9. People who don’t abandon their jobs and homes within 24 hrs of exercising self-defense when they are innocent.
10. People who donate money for specific use who are betrayed by having the money used to buy expensive cell phones, ITune purchases, and to pay off past-due debts.
11. Dog owners with a neighbor who buys a gun to kill dogs.
12. People who like walking in the rain.
13. The criminally accused who wear GPS ankle bracelets while free on bail and don’t whine about not being able to leave the state where they reside.
14. Parents of teenage boys who walk to the store and can’t walk home without a grown man assuming they are “suspicious.”
15. Parents who don’t want grown men following their children.
16. Teachers who issue discipline who don’t want to be afraid that doing so labels their students as “thugs.”
17. Teenagers who don’t want to be labeled “thugs” because they wear hoodies.
18. People who don’t like seeing George Zimmerman smirk when saying he’s the only witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
19. People who know that shooting a gun with one hand can result in recoil that might hit you in the nose.
20. People who don’t like others firing a gun in their backyard.
21. People who would never jump on the back of a person they just fired a gun at, and who they are afraid of.
22. People who say “Let the court decide” and shut up, rather than write a book and/or go on television and radio giving the defendant’s story before the court decides.
23. People who don’t like bullies and cowards.
24. People who can’t stand killers who get on national television and say “It wasn’t my gun. It wasn’t his gun. It was THE gun.”