It’s been months since I posted what is happening with me health wise. With the recent stay-at-home orders because of Covid-19, I am constantly reminded of chemo class. It was an informative and instructional class for patients before starting chemo treatment. Among the instructions were:
- For at least 5 days after treatment, do not be around anyone who recently received a flu vaccination.
- Do not be around recently inoculated children for at least 7 days.
- Avoid crowds and anyone who is sneezing and/or coughing.
- Use hand sanitizer after touching anything in public, and before eating when away from home.
- Spray your house with disinfectant after you’ve had company, and use disinfectant wipes on door knobs.
There were also suggestions such as getting enough groceries before treatment to last at least 2 weeks. Another suggestion was that if we had to go out for anything and felt weak, to wear a mask. Read the rest of this entry