Thanks for bringing us the other side; the side of kindness.
Day after day, most of the images and stories from Ferguson, Missouri, have been depressing.
The quiet Midwest suburb appears to have devolved into a place where armored vehicles patrol streets, people can’t stop fighting, arrests are commonplace and tear gas pollutes the air.
But there is actually good happening in Ferguson. There have been some extraordinary acts of kindness and generosity from people trying hard to hold their city together.
White, who lives in St. Louis County, walked a mile to give free water to protesters.
“We pooled together as a community to bring this,” she said. “So, we can stay…
View original post 550 more words
For more ‘protect and serve’ related police kindness, please see;
- This Way, Ducks
- Wet and Limping Little Dog Needed Some Help
- Boy With Brain Tumor Got a Much Needed Boost From His Heroes
- Tulsa Police Department Dedicates Day To Fixing Local Kids’ Bikes
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- “…Dying Boy’s Family Told Police he had always Wanted to be a Cop…”
- Two Policemen Go Shopping to Help a Crying Girl on First Day of School
- A Police Officer and a Suicidal Man
- Policeman Tying an Old Man’s Shoes
- One Kind Police Officer, One Mama Duck and Some Ducklings
- Water for Daisy