“There are two people involved here. One of them is dead and one of them is a liar.”
On July 5, 2013, the defense for admitted killer and accused murderer George Zimmerman, filed a Motion for Judgment of Acquittal.
State prosecutor Richard Mantei argued for the State and brought out some of Zimmerman’s lies. The Honorable Judge Debra Nelson denied the defense’s motion.
This video is a summary of State Prosecutor’s Richard Mantei’s points on some of Zimmerman’s lies.
On the evening after killing Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman was administered a voice stress test. Some refer to it as a lie detector test. Only two questions were asked of Zimmerman that pertained to his killing of Trayvon Martin;
1. “Did you confront the guy?”
2.”Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy?”
This video approaches how Zimmerman’s answers registered no stress or indicating that he answered truthfully.
(The test results are not allowed at trial.)
George Zimmerman’s inconsistency for what caused his jacket to raise exposing his gun.
Blackbutterfly7 is presenting a series of videos based on the prosecution’s statement in court that George Zimmerman’s Hannity interview was a “God send for the State,” and Zimmerman’s statement on Hannity that he believed his actions and decisions in killing Trayvon was “God’s Plan.”
Part 1 is “Why Was Zimmerman Yelling for Help?”
Part 2 is “The Gun”
If you missed those, they can be viewed at;
The following is Part 3; “The Lie About When The Cop Arrived”
On the evening of February 26, 2012, a resident of the Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, FL., called 911 to report cries for help. Her call captured screams and the gunshot that ended the life of unarmed, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Admitted killer and accused murderer, George Zimmerman, awaits trial for 2nd degree murder, which is scheduled to begin on June 10, 2013. George Zimmerman claims that he killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense.
In a video, Xy11xy brings forth profound analysis of the screams captured on the 911 call. She begins with Robert Zimmerman Sr.’s own words to start her analysis, and ends with George Zimmerman’s need to silence Trayvon Martin. Xy11xy’s conclusion is confirmed by George Zimmerman himself. In his interview with Sean Hannity, Zimmerman said that he was terrified that night? Why was Zimmerman terrified? He told Hannity;
ZIMMERMAN: “I also thought the police were going to come and see me with the firearm and shoot me. I mean, I was terrified.”
Does this not sound like a man who believes that the arriving police would perceive him as a criminal because he is holding a gun? But, holding the gun is not all Zimmerman and his dad claim was happening when Zimmerman killed Trayvon. George claims that he was crying out for help. Robert Zimmerman Sr. claims that George sounded like he was screaming for his life. Why would the arriving police perceive a man holding a gun, but screaming for his life, as someone they should shoot?
In the following video, Zimmerman says that after he shot Trayvon Martin, he holstered his weapon and immediately got on top of Trayvon. Therefore, Zimmerman could not have been terrified that the police would arrive and see him with his firearm and shoot him after he shot Trayvon. Zimmerman could only be terrified that the arriving police would see him with his firearm and shoot him before he killed Trayvon Martin. Is that logical based on Zimmerman’s version of what happened?
According to Zimmerman, when he fired his gun, Trayvon was straddled him, leaning over placing all of his weight on Zimmerman’s nose. Also according to Zimmerman, the only hesitation between pulling his gun and shooting Trayvon, was the time he took to make sure his left-hand was not in the path of the bullet. When then, was Zimmerman terrified that the police would see him with his firearm and shoot him?
- Certainly, it could not have been with the police arriving and seeing a man with a gun while hearing him scream for his life, straddled and bloody with the kid going for the holstered gun.
- Certainly, it could not have been with the police arriving and seeing a teen bashing a man’s head on concrete and punching him in the face. Why shoot the man on the bottom who is on the receiving end of a physical assault, while screaming for his life?
- Certainly, it could not have been with the police arriving and seeing a teen smothering another man. Why shoot the man on the bottom who in spite of being smothered, screams for his life?
So, we ask again, when was Zimmerman terrified that the police would see him with his firearm and shoot him? Would that only be possible if Trayvon was screaming for his life because Zimmerman was holding the gun?
Mark and Sondra Osterman have written a book where they refer to George Zimmerman as the most hated man in America.
Hated? Maybe by some. Some people think he is the most shameful man in America. Nevertheless, those who probably dislike George Zimmerman or think that he is shameful might be;
1. Responsible gun owners
2. Responsible patients with ADHD.
3. Responsible neighborhood watch volunteers.
4. People that don’t lie to the court.
5. People who tell the truth when under oath.
6. People who don’t wear band aids intended for fingers between their eyes.
7. People who don’t put band aids intended for fingers on their head.
8. People who don’t put band aids on anything after the physician’s assistant examined them, told them to apply soap and water and didn’t apply bandages.
9. People who don’t abandon their jobs and homes within 24 hrs of exercising self-defense when they are innocent.
10. People who donate money for specific use who are betrayed by having the money used to buy expensive cell phones, ITune purchases, and to pay off past-due debts.
11. Dog owners with a neighbor who buys a gun to kill dogs.
12. People who like walking in the rain.
13. The criminally accused who wear GPS ankle bracelets while free on bail and don’t whine about not being able to leave the state where they reside.
14. Parents of teenage boys who walk to the store and can’t walk home without a grown man assuming they are “suspicious.”
15. Parents who don’t want grown men following their children.
16. Teachers who issue discipline who don’t want to be afraid that doing so labels their students as “thugs.”
17. Teenagers who don’t want to be labeled “thugs” because they wear hoodies.
18. People who don’t like seeing George Zimmerman smirk when saying he’s the only witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
19. People who know that shooting a gun with one hand can result in recoil that might hit you in the nose.
20. People who don’t like others firing a gun in their backyard.
21. People who would never jump on the back of a person they just fired a gun at, and who they are afraid of.
22. People who say “Let the court decide” and shut up, rather than write a book and/or go on television and radio giving the defendant’s story before the court decides.
23. People who don’t like bullies and cowards.
24. People who can’t stand killers who get on national television and say “It wasn’t my gun. It wasn’t his gun. It was THE gun.”
On February 26, 2012, a 17 year old’s life was brutally taken in Sanford, Florida. His name is Trayvon Martin. The man who killed him, George M. Zimmerman, claimed self-defense under Florida’s stand your ground statute. He was not arrested until April, 2012, after the governor of Florida appointed a special investigating State’s Attorney to the case.
There is so much we want to write regarding the George Zimmerman case.
In all the websites, comments and other writings posted about the subject case, it appears that those supporting George Zimmerman’s innocence incorporate a race in a most denigrating manner. They also use unsupported allegations against Trayvon Martin. Even if the FBI is convinced that George Zimmerman is not racist, we can’t tell by the comments of his supporters. His supporters actually congratulate him for racial profiling and killing a “thug”; want him acquitted to kill more; and encourages others to do the same. SHAMEFUL!
After Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for perjury, those supporting George Zimmerman began an outright (and seemingly organized) attack on Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother. Blackbutterfly7 believes that Ms. Fulton has more class in her little finger than the “Zimmbots” could ever hope for. (Blackbutterfly7 refers to Zimmerman supporters who take his inconsistent versions as gospel as “Zimmbots.” So now you know.)
Check back often. We are just getting started.