Blackbutterfly7 has been nominated for numerous awards and I have to comply with the rules for acceptance. I would like to acknowledge those who have nominated us for awards, and accept one of them via this post, giving my word that I shall work on complying with the rules so I can honor their thoughtfulness and gracefulness.
Those bloggers nominating Blackbutterfly7 for awards are:
Horty; Mavadelo; Joe Bradshaw; Coach Muller and Just Patty.
They consist of;
- Wonderful Team Member Readership Award (2 nominations)
- I am Part of the WordPress Family Award (A second nomination for Blackbutterfly7)
- Award Showers
- Shauny Award For Blogging Excellence (Two nominations)
- The Howler Award (Because Horty says this blog bites)
- Being a Light In The World
- Award for Love and Kindness
- Sunshine Award
- Working to Change the World
- Bouquet of Seven Awards
Blackbutterfly7 now humbly accepts the Angel Award.
There are various thoughts about angels in theology and myths. Personally, I believe that angels are those who are of the same spirit/motivation, who minister positive messages or positive actions to the lives of others. “Positive” can be defined as whatever is necessary and needed for any individual at any given time that gives or adds to their life, joy, peace.
Imagine my surprise when Horty passed the Angel Award to Blackbutterfly7!! It is humbling to be honored by one’s peers.