Open Discussion For the Weekend
Caterpillars, moths, butterflies, and all creatures great and small,
I goofed with the thermostat yesterday, and woke up this morning cold to find it on 62 when the temp here were down in the 30’s last night. Fighting a cold now, I might not blog much this weekend.
Earlier, while sniffing and sneezing and complaining about sniffing and sneezing, I watched several videos on Youtube about adopted dogs. They certainly have unconditional love. Hence, I was thinking it would be nice for those wanting stress relief to share something about their pets on this thread.
AWARDS – AWARDS – AWARDS
Today, Blackbutterfly7 was nominated for two awards. That brings it to about 7 that I have yet to comply with the rules for acceptance. It is very humbling when fellow bloggers who I admire greatly find me worthy of blog awards. Next week I’m setting aside time to comply with the rules of acceptance. Know that everyone who participates here makes this blog what it is and inspires me. (Hold on. Have to blow my nose.)
(Okay. I’m back.) We now have over 220 subscribers to the blog, and 108 subscribers to the Youtube channel with 38,971 views. Thanks to everyone for their support.
- Just heard that there was an earthquake in Los Angeles. I called a friend who lives there but got his voice mail. Here’s sending good, positive thoughts there are no injuries and no damage.
- Did anyone hear about the road rage karma video? The video is embedded at the end of this article.
- On April 8th, Microsoft will no longer provide support for Windows XP. They could have fooled me. I tried getting updates back in July last year and discovered that most had been discontinued.
- Yahoo News reports that Jahi McMath’s mother spoke out yesterday.
- A 67 year-old Oklahoma woman has been charged with three counts of first degree murder for 3 deaths in 1992. Just goes to show that what’s done in the dark will come to the light. Last Spring, the woman’s brother tipped off investigators. Some people do have a conscience.
What’s On Your Mind?
Peace, blessings, and love,