Blackbutterfly7 Versatile Blogger Award
The honor of this award comes from Dr. Rex Thank you dear blogger friend. It’s greatly appreciated. I humbly accept and will pass it forward now.
The Rules to accept this award are:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Passing it on to:
Seven Things About Me
1. While in high school, I won a Wendy Ward Modeling School scholarship and after high school, was signed by Ann Geddes modeling agency (now Geddes Agency). But, I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. My sun sign is Aquarius and I’m true to the song “Aquarius” from the play “Hair.”
3. One of my most favorite things to go out for is karaoke. I love singing and music and was with Up With People in my senior year of high school.
4. Once owned a corporation that was in the top 5 employers in that town.
5. Widowed and mother of one, now retired but take on special projects for attorneys. But, I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. Since the age of 8, and other than about 3 years of my adult life, I’ve owned a dog. My first dog, a mixed German Shepherd and Boxer, lived 15 years.
7. Love to write. My first college major was journalism, then changed to business management and hung out with students of the School of Law; because I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up. Did I say that I love to sing?
For more information on this award, please visit: