Most Influential Blogger Award Nomination
Thank you, Dr. Rex (Horty) of It Is What It Is, for nominating Blackbutterfly7 for the Most Influential Blogger Award!
It is an honor to be nominated for this prestigious award. With so many other blogs, this nomination is humbling.
The rules of this award are:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. And pass the award on to 10 other blogs and let them know.
1) What makes you happiest?
Watching nature early in the mornings with a good cup of coffee.
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more?
Never personally saw an ocean but have seen mountains in West Virginia. I guess that defaults to mountains.
3) What has been a special moment in 2013?
When I learned never to bring a skunked dog inside the house.
4) What’s your favorite quote?
“If you don’t get a miracle, become one.”
5) Do you like yourself?
Yes. “Love thy neighbor as thyself” begins with loving self.
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year?
I stay up past midnight on New Year.
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP?
For all people to be perfect in the nature and ways of love.
8) What was your favorite class when still at school?
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Tried to play guitar and do play violin and a little keyboard.
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Yes. Since the question doesn’t ask what, I’m not telling. 🙂
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting?
Yes. I sew, knit and crochet.
My nominees are: